Dan Streitz Jr. DMD, FAGD, FICOI
About Dan Streitz Jr. DMD, FAGD, FICOI
WHY CHOOSE AN FAGD DENTIST?
From the Academy of General Dentistry:
“If your dentist is a Fellow or Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD or MAGD) they are the best of the best in the field. Only about 6 percent of general dentists in the U.S. and Canada are AGD Fellows. You can rest assured that your dentist cares about knowing the latest techniques and best practices in dentistry. Your dentist practices these techniques in a classroom setting multiple times a year — not every dentist does this.”
To become an AGD Fellow, a dentist must:
Complete over 500 credit hours of continuing education.
Earn 350 of those 500 credits in live courses.
Pass an exam equal in difficulty to board certification exams.
From Dr. Dan:
I love dentistry! Its an exciting time to be a dentist with the rapid technological changes. There are many options available to restore a smile, whether it be with implants, computer designed crowns, or composite materials. I’ve made it a priority to continually learn and improve, attending advanced courses across the country and overseas, to provide patients the most up-to-date care. I promise to make you as comfortable as possible. There’s nothing like having your natural teeth, which is why preventative dentistry is my primary focus. If you must have dental work we will match what nature put there first and blend the dental restorations with your smile. I treat every filling, crown, and dental implant, like it was going into my own mouth. I will explain all available options to restore your smile, allowing you to make the best decision possible.
Outside of the office I live an active life spending as much time as possible outdoors with my wife and three boys.
Advanced Training Beyond DMD degree:
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Fellowship in the International Academy of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Dental XP Implant Fellowship
- Engle Institute for Dental Implants
- Trinon Collegium Practicum Implant Training
- Pikos Institute Advanced Surgical Training
- Spear Education
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Will County Dental Society (WCDS)