Dan Streitz Jr. DMD
About Dan Streitz Jr. DMD
I love dentistry! Its an exciting time to be a dentist with the rapid technological changes. There are many options available to restore a smile, whether it be with implants, computer designed crowns, or composite materials. I’ve made it a priority to continually learn and improve, attending advanced courses across the country and overseas, to provide patients the most up-to-date care. I promise to make you as comfortable as possible. There’s nothing like having your natural teeth, which is why preventative dentistry is my primary focus. If you must have dental work we will match what nature put there first and blend the dental restorations with your smile. I treat every filling, crown, and dental implant, like it was going into my own mouth. I will explain all available options to restore your smile, allowing you to make the best decision possible.
Outside of the office I enjoy playing tennis, biking, golfing, and spending time with my wife, son, and our two Australian Shepherds.
Advanced Training Beyond DMD degree:
- Dental XP Implant Fellowship
- Engle Institute for Dental Implants
- Trinon Collegium Practicum Implant Training
- Pikos Institute Advanced Surgical Training
- Spear Education
- American Dental Association Member (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry Member (AGD)
- Illinois State Dental Society Member (ISDS)
- Chicago Dental Society Member (CDS)
- Will County Dental Society Member (WCDS)